2. problem with one of the two left bundle fascicles
5. valve between left atrium and left ventricle
6. valve between right atrium and right ventricle
7. st segment elevation MI
8. filling phase of cardiac cycle
9. represents ventricular depolarization
12. gets unoxygenated blood from coronary veins
14. ventricular repolarization
16. causes “tall and tented” T waves
18. ability to spontaneously generate an impulse
19. pumps blood to lungs
21. pumping phase of cardiac cycle
22. represents atrial depolarization
23. direction of depolarization of the ventricles
1. pumps blood to arteries
3. normal pacemaker of the heart
4. location of SA node
10. ability of muscle cells to shorten
11. type of ventricular tachycardia
13. commonly associated with inferior MI, abbr.
15. lethal ventricular arrhythmia, abbr.
17. fibers that conduct impulses in the ventricles
18. large artery
20. provides blood to left ventricle, abbr.