* As of this advisory, there are 413,542 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
* 1,370 is today’s 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
* Oklahoma has reached a dark milestone in its battle against COVID-19 with more than 4,000 deaths reported. Statement from Commissioner Frye: “Every Oklahoma life is precious. While our cases and hospitalizations come down, we continue to mourn with families that suffer the loss of their loved ones. Please remember to stay vigilant as we continue to battle COVID-19 in our state.”
* There are 30 additional deaths identified to report.
There are 4,024 total deaths in the state.
* Additional hospitalization data can be found in the Hospital Tiers report, published evenings Monday through Friday.
* Register online to receive a notification when you’re eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov.
* For more information, visit https://oklahoma.gov/covid19.html.
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. As a result, counts are subject to change. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health. *As of 2021-02-14 at 7:00 a.m.