* As of this advisory, there are 4,424 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
* There are six additional deaths; two of them occurred in the past 24 hours and the others died between May 2-May 6.
*One in Oklahoma County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
*One in Caddo County, a male in the 50-64 age group.
*One in Cotton County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
*One in Le Flore County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
*One in Rogers County, a female in the 50-64 age group.
*One in Washington County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
* There are 266 total deaths in the state.
* The OSDH has updated the COVID-19 Mobility Dashboard. To learn more about our newly expanded feature, please view this video or visit our website landing page here.
* OSDH is excited to partner with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma to bring Caring Vans to our state’s under-served areas for COVID-19 testing. Caring Vans will be at select locations today and Saturday. COVID-19 testing is open to everyone; individuals do not need to exhibit symptoms to be tested. For more information, please review the full news release.
* A list of COVID-19 testing sites in the state can be found here.
* For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health. *As of 2020-05-08 at 7:00 a.m.