* As of this advisory, there are 7,205 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
* There is one additional death; it occurred on June 5.
*One in Tulsa County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
* There are 348 total deaths in the state.
* COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
* For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health. *As of 2020-06-08 at 7:00 a.m.