* This week, there are 17 additional counties in the “orange” risk zone. OSDH continues to monitor closely the statewide hospitalization trends for COVID-19.
* The COVID-19 Alert map will be updated every Friday in the Situation Update at 11:00 a.m. This week’s map can be seen in this update below the test results chart.
* As OSDH continues to meet with stakeholders across the state, the COVID-19 Alert Map is subject to further revisions as science and public health guidance advances with the ongoing pandemic.
* As of this advisory, there are 36,487 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
* There are 5 additional deaths identified to report. 3 deaths were identified in the past 24 hours.
*Two in Cleveland County, two female in the 36 – 65 or older age group.
*One in Creek County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
*One in Oklahoma County, one male in the 50 – 64 age group.
*One in Rogers County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
* There are 541 total deaths in the state.
* For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases. Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health. *As of 2020-07-31 at 7:00 a.m.