* As of this advisory, there are 5,849 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
* There are three additional deaths; one of them occurred in the past 24 hours and the others died between May 17-May 20.
* One in Oklahoma County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
* One in Tulsa County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
* One in Texas County, a male in the 50-64 age group.
* There are 307 total deaths in the state.
* COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
* For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.