Job Location: US-OK-Oklahoma City
Position: Type Regular Full Time
This department is where successful use of data and evidence based nursing care meets quality improvement, and practice transformation. Our department includes Clinic Care Coordinators who work directly with Norman Regional Clinics and their patients to provide an enhanced level of health promotion, care coordination, and disease management. We enjoy a collaborative process with both clinic based staff, acute care staff, and post-acute providers to ensure continuity of care, so our patients can truly consider Norman Regional Health System their medical home. The Clinic Care Coordinators see’s patients in the clinic and/or via phone conference for care planning, disease management, and care coordination.
Norman Regional Health System is a team of more than 3,000 healers all working together to bring our mission and vision to life. Our mission is to serve our community as the leader in health and wellness care. Our vision is to be the provider of choice to improve the health and well-being of our regional communities.
- RN Care Coordinator is responsible for providing direct patient care, transitional care, disease management, care coordination, patient outreach, education and training.
- Encourages healthy lifestyle choices and provides support to the physician or mid-level practitioner and clinic with the goal of reducing the long-term effects of chronic illness.
- Works closely with clinical staff to meet patient needs toward set goals.
- Diploma or Associate’s degree (ADN) required, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), or Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- 2 years experience in the clinic setting preferred and/or case management experience preferred.
(Above requirements can be met by the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Current RN nursing license from the State of Oklahoma or active Multistate RN license is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or retraining is required during orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current BLS is required to be maintained for duration of employment.
- $24.75-$40.42/hr depending on previous work experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities for advancement.