Full Job Description
Overview:Acute Care Coordination is a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitations, care coordination, evaluation, and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual’s and family’s comprehensive health needs through communication and available resources to promote quality and cost effective outcomes.
Norman Regional Health System is a team of more than 3,000 healers all working together to bring our mission and vision to life. Our mission is to serve our community as the leader in health and wellness care. Our vision is to be the provider of choice to improve the health and well-being of our regional communities.
Responsibilities:Responsible for coordinating and facilitating appropriate patient care services and operational resources to provide effective patient care.
- Diploma or Associate’s degree (ADN) required, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), or Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- 3 years of acute RN experience required.
(Above requirements can be met by the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Valid OK State RN license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or re-training is required during orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is required to be maintained thru re-training for duration of employment.
- Hourly rate depending on employment history.