I would be a cheetah because they run fast and are free to go anywhere!
Nannette Stepeny, RN, Case Manager
An eagle because they love to fly anywhere.
Justin Gould, RN,
I would be an elephant because they are strong and have a great memory!
Heather Park, Home Health Director
A giraffe because they are tall and can walk over everyone.
Linda Heard, RN, Clinical Manager
Join Oklahoma’s largest healthcare network.
$10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced RNs.*
Saint Francis Health System is Oklahoma’s largest healthcare provider, delivering a
comprehensive range of high-quality services from more than 90 locations throughout eastern
Oklahoma. As a nurse, you can find the career opportunity you’ve been looking for, including
the benefits and scheduling flexibility you want, and the patient-focused environment you need
to excel in your profession.
Why now is a great time to join our team:
• $10,000 sign-on bonus and relocation assistance for experienced RNs*
• Great benefits, including paid time off, tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, retirement plans, on-site childcare, adoption benefits and more
• We are a qualified not-for-profit organization, so you may be eligible for federal student loan forgiveness**
• With hospital campuses and Warren Clinic locations throughout eastern Oklahoma, we offer opportunities in virtually any nursing capacity
Saint Francis Health System includes:
• Saint Francis Hospital
• The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis
• Warren Clinic
• The Heart Hospital at Saint Francis
• Saint Francis Hospital South
• Laureate Psychiatric Clinic and Hospital
• Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
• Saint Francis Hospital Vinita
• Saint Francis Cancer Center
• Saint Francis Glenpool
Explore nursing opportunities with Saint Francis Health System today.
To view our current openings, please visit saintfrancis.com/nursing.
For more information, please call 918-502-8300 or toll-free 800-888-9553.
**View program details at studentaid.ed.gov.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability