Oklahoma City Indian Clinic
Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse
Passionate LPN eager to provide professional nursing care to pediatric and young adult patients. Ideal candidate will be energetic, highly motivated, flexible team player; readily adapting to a quick paced, demanding environment.
Some essential duties to include:
· Assists medical staff in screening, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care
· Operates independently with nurse only appointments
· Provides education to patients and families
· Keeps exam rooms stocked with medical supplies
· Prepares and administers medication
· Schedules and cancels appointments
· Competent in navigating Oklahoma State Immunization Information System
(OSIIS) and providing CDC recommended pediatric vaccine schedules
· Retrieves and responds to patient telephone messages and EHR notifications
· Operates and monitors general nursing equipment
Requires a high school diploma or GED. Knowledge of Resource and Patient
Management System (RPMS) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) strongly preferred. Must possess a current Oklahoma Nursing License in good standing with the OK State Board of Nursing. Current CPR is required and certification in Pediatric Emergency Assessment Resuscitation and Stabilization (PEARS) completion will be required after hire.